Best Betting Sites For Brewers-Dodgers Game 5
A huge rubber game in coming up today in the National League Championship Series, and, as a result, we have found for you the best baseball betting sites for Brewers-Dodgers Game 5. First pitch for this big game is at 5:05 Eastern Time. The winner will take a 3 games to 2 advantage back to Milwaukee, where the final two games in the series will take place (if both are necessary.)
For those looking to jump straight into the betting action on Game 5, here are the top sites we recommend:
The series took a dramatic turn last night with a 13-inning marathon that took over five hours to complete. Now, just about 15 hours following the completion of Los Angeles’ thrilling walk-off win, the two teams have to rev it up again. Managers Craig Counsell of Milwaukee and Dave Roberts of Los Angeles will have to find ways of managing their bullpen after both were taxed to the max on Tuesday night.
With that in mind, this afternoon’s game has all the makings of a classic. That’s why betting interest should be high, and that’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best betting sites for Brewers-Dodgers Game 5. We’re also previewing the game so maybe we can help you make the right choice when it comes down to deciding which team will gain your favor or which player will be the subject of your online prop bet.
The Brewers-Dodgers Series so Far
The see-saw series began with a 6-5 Brewers win in LA, as the Brew Crew knocked out Dodger ace Clayton Kershaw early. LA came back in Game 2 with a 4-3 win sparked by Justin Turner’s dramatic go-ahead homer. Then it was the Brewers’ turn on Monday with a 4-0 shutout victory that set the stage for Tuesday night’s classic.
The Starting Pitchers
Much has been made about Kershaw’s postseason struggles, and his clunker in Game 1 won’t help that record. He is back on the bump in Game 5, which, considering he is a free agent, could be the last of his LA career. As if that wasn’t enough of a reason for him to step up, there is also the fact that the Dodgers could really use a start that goes deep into the game.
Meanwhile, Brewers’ Game 5 starter Wade Miley was outstanding in Game 2, pitching 5 2/3 shutout innings. You could make the case that Counsell pulled him too early in that game. Pitching on just three days’ rest, Miley must dig deep and try to give Milwaukee some length from his start today.
Who’s Hot For Milwaukee?
- Ryan Braun: Braun has hit for the highest average among Milwaukee regulars in the postseason. He added three hits on Tuesday night, which was especially impressive as the team managed just eight total.
- Orlando Arcia: If you had found a prop bet online that gave you odds on Arcia being the Brewers’ best postseason slugger, you might have made a mint. The shortstop leads the team in home runs and slugging percentage throughout the playoffs.
Who’s Hot For Los Angeles?
- Cody Bellinger: With his game-winning hit on Tuesday night, Bellinger snapped out of his postseason funk. In addition, his sterling diving catch in right field might have been the defensive play of the game.
- Manny Machado: Well, he might have caused a furor with his ill-advised comments. But Machado leads LA in the postseason in every major offensive category, which is what the team expected when they made the blockbuster trade to land him.
Who’s On The Spot For Milwaukee?
- Christian Yelich: Yelich continues to be selective at the plate and is getting on base, and you could argue that Braun’s postseason success is a direct result of hitting after him. Still, the guy who many project to be NL MVP has yet to bust out with a signature playoff performance and is hitting under .200 for the series.
Who’s On The Spot For Los Angeles?
- Clayton Kershaw: Kershaw’s legacy as a postseason underperformer is still lingering. A masterful start tonight wouldn’t erase all of it, but it would certainly help his team towards a World Series’ title, which would help cement his case as one of the greatest pitchers of all-time.
As if this series weren’t intense enough, in the late innings last night when Machado had words with Brewer first baseman Jesus Aguilar. You shouldn’t need any extra motivation when playing Game 5 of the NLCS. But that little dustup may have provided it for both sides anyway.
It seems likely that bullpen aces Josh Hader, who pitched two straight days for the Brewers, and Kenley Jansen, who worked two innings for LA on Tuesday, will be unavailable for this crucial contest. That means that both managers will have to be creative and crafty in their late-inning decisions. It also could mean more hesitancy to pinch hit for that pitching spot late in the game.
Long Ball Drought
These two teams who powered their way to the postseason with home run excellence have largely come up empty in the games in LA. Just one dinger has been recorded in the last two games. The team that finds its long ball stroke will probably be headed to Milwaukee up a game.
Choosing the Best Brewers-Dodgers Game 5 Betting Site
For such an important game on the schedule, you really want to have all your ducks in a row when it comes to your online wagering. That’s why it is so important to know how to select the best betting site for Brewers-Dodgers Game 5. And, if you find one that is good for this particular game, it’s likely you’ll also have found a site that is ideal for all your sports betting needs.
That’s because a good site will provide you with lots of variety. And that refers not just to the types of bet you can make on a single sport, but also to the different sports on which you can wager. The site in question should also be easy to understand, navigate, and use in a pinch.
Keep in mind that your betting site of choice should have a clear, fair policy on deposits and withdrawals. You should also be assured that any customer service questions that you have will be answered promptly and to your satisfaction. That confidence comes from choosing sites with the best reputation in that department.
Finally, you must choose a betting website that does something extra for you. What that means is that they should offer incentives to you for coming on board, whether you’re betting for the first time or are a regular bettor. VIP perks really make your wagering capital more valuable.
Now that you know how to choose the best betting site for Brewers-Dodgers Game 5, it’s up to you to make the pick. Will Clayton Kershaw step up in one of the biggest games of his storied career, or will Milwaukee play spoiler in that storyline? It should be fun watching how it all plays out.